If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$16.00
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryPerforms daily assignments of inventory management of all inventories within Monument Health. Supports the supply and equipment needs for all areas to promote Patient and Staff satisfaction.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Ensures accurate and timely ordering of departmental supplies as evidenced by documentation.
- Fulfills stock requisitions, Stat Orders and routine pick lists as received on a daily basis. Responsible for organizing and maintaining a clean work environment in the SPD area.
- Inventories and replenishes Broselow and Code carts as they are utilized in a timely manner.
- Keys patient charges in “Patient Issue Routine” in Client Server MM module to ensure proper transactions to b/ar within 72 hours after patient discharge.
- Maintains day to day communication with all departments to ensure adequate stock level of supplies and equipment.
- Performs cycle counts daily, weekly and quarterly to ensure and maintain an accurate inventory. Performs the task of checking for outdates and rotating of stock to reflect a FIFO inventory.
- Performs inventory replenishment utilizing inventory work sheet, Barcode Scanner and Automated supply stations on a daily basis. Enters appropriate data into computerized systems to ensure accurate inventory transactions are recorded.
- Performs the task of delivering bulk orders to various areas to meet customer needs.
- Responds to urgent and/or affiliate requests in a timely and efficient manner while relieving inventory and expensing the appropriate accounts.
- Verifies inventory accuracy by comparing System computation to the physical count. Investigates discrepancies and adjusts data appropriately.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Inventory Management Experience
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyMaterials Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply