If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyMaterials Management
DepartmentCS Supply Chain
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryDirects all aspects of Supply Chain for Monument Health including; the procurement process, supply inventory, distribution, supply and capital equipment budgeting, project management, capital equipment acquisition, negotiation and contracting for supplies, equipment and services, vendor management, supply chain systems and transportation/logistics.
- Understands system and business practice concepts and work approaches used to systematically pursue ever-higher levels of performance. Demonstrates understanding of strategic planning, research, and development and analysis processes that do not normally imply formal sequences of steps. Further understands or demonstrates understanding that high-performance work approaches are necessary to align the organization's business and supply chain strategies, as evidenced by improved customer relations' focus, quality initiatives, financial performance and operational performance.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of core business structures, systems, practices, trends, and technologies within our current industry and of those in which we choose to compete in the future.
- Ensures new ideas are adopted and implemented to continually support the healthcare mission while successfully accomplishing those goals the organization must attain for its strategy to succeed. Ensures employees share knowledge, understand decisions and the reasons why decisions are made and implemented.
- Creates an environment in which people feel valued, respected, and energized to explore new methods of doing business, generating revenue, and taking calculated risks. Develops employees based on linkage to business requirements and ensures employees are competent to manage change.
- Tracks a variety of supply chain analytic reports, including performance metrics; identifies areas of concern and/or opportunity and devises and executes a response.
- Directs or performs contract review and negotiation for supplies, equipment and services.
- Directs capital equipment planning, negotiation, acquisition and related project management.
- Takes all necessary action to ensure the efficient execution of the entire procurement process.
- Negotiates distribution agreements and regional supply contracts as required.
- Responsible for the procurement of supplies, services and equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors in Business
Work Experience - 5+ years of Supply Chain Management Experience and 3+ years of Supervisor Experience
Education - Masters in Supply ChainPhysical Demands
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply