If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job FamilyTalent Management
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryBeing a great place to work is a strategic priority at Monument Health! Our vision is to be one team, to listen, to be inclusive and to show we care. To do the right thing. Every time. Our caregivers and physicians are committed to the communities they serve.
Retention begins with recruiting the right talent and providing an excellent experience for candidates from the very beginning. The Director of Talent Resourcing will lead efforts in recruitment strategy to include talent sourcing and talent acquisition along with succession and workforce planning.
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Director of Talent Resourcing is responsible for system-wide oversight, direction and strategy development for talent acquisition, talent attraction and workforce planning. The position will be accountable to ensure talent is consistently and readily attracted, acquired, and retained by shaping strategies and initiating measures that align with business and organizational goals.
As a key stakeholder, the Director of Talent Resourcing will provide strategic direction and execution for all aspects of the talent acquisition process including developing and executing solid recruitment and collaboration with brand strategy. This includes: acquisition, talent sourcing, retention, succession and workforce planning, as well as responsibility for contingent workforce management. Will partner with executives, leaders and HR Business Partners to plan and formulate strategies, programs and tools needed for success in talent management. Monitoring the pulse of the organization, coaching and advising executives and leaders to craft a dynamic culture that mirrors Monument Health’s core values. This position will supervise recruitment management, recruiters, marketing recruitment specialists, talent sourcers, retention specialists and will work collaboratively with the HR division and the entire organization.
As a community-based health care system, our mission is to make a difference, every day. The system offers care in 31 medical specialties and serves communities across western South Dakota. With over 5,000 physicians and caregivers, Monument Health is composed of 5 hospitals, 38 medical clinics and specialty centers, a medical residency program, several medical training partnerships and more than 130 active research studies. Monument Health is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
Monument Health is headquartered in Rapid City, South Dakota which is surrounded by the picturesque Black Hills National Forest. This area is well known for its outdoor activities, national monuments, family friendly adventures and communities.
Monument Health caregivers receive excellent benefits, competitive pay and robust opportunities to grow within our organization.
- Collaborate with leaders to determine strategic staffing needs and design sourcing and recruiting strategy development. Develop a data-driven recruiting organization to develop metrics and analytics to drive decision making and measure team productivity.
- Research and implement innovative new programs, events and sources to attract both active and passive candidates. Develop and maintain relationships with external agencies for talent acquisition sources.
- Ensure compliance with process and documentation requirements are followed as required by employment regulations and laws
- Manage the recruitment budget and expenses and develop ROI for programs implemented.
- Collaborate with executives and leadership team to ensure that the acquisition planning is factored into succession and workforce planning. Guide and sustain development and accelerated programs to enhance bench strength and the retention of key talent.
- Be the champion of brand standards utilizing key initiatives to foster and grow Monument Health values, culture and employee offerings.
- Collaborate across the Human Resource functions to ensure connections on purpose and execution. Train, develop and grow a high functioning recruitment organization that will continue to drive innovation and growth across the health system.
- Build pipelines of prospective candidates through professional networks, targeted outreach and recruitment-specific events. Additionally, will establish deep relationships with leaders that allow anticipation of organizational needs, leading to a proactive pipeline of key talent.
- Foster and maintain an ever-present awareness of the importance of Diversity & Inclusion as the key to both recruitment and internal cultural success.
- Track and report key metrics, such as hiring and turnover stats, cost per hire, applicant conversion rates, etc. Incorporate relevant activities and metrics into future acquisition and retention plans.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources, Public Relations or related area
Experience – Management Experience in Talent Management
Experience - 5+ years of Management Experience; 5+ years of Human Resources Experience
Education – Master’s degree in Related Field
Certification - Professional in Human ResourcesPhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply