If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProvides overall leadership and direction for philanthropic activities: To include the overall planning, organization, management and execution of all gift procurement activities on behalf of applicable Monument Health Hospital.
- Understands system and business practice concepts and work approaches used to systematically pursue ever-higher levels of performance. Understands or demonstrates understanding of strategic planning, research, and development and analysis processes that do not normally imply formal sequences of steps. Further understands or demonstrates understanding that high-performance work approaches are necessary to align the organization's efforts, as evidenced by improved customer relations' focus, quality initiatives, financial performance, and operational performance.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of core business structures, systems, practices, trends, and technologies within our current industry and of those in which we choose to compete in the future.
- Ensures new ideas are adopted and implemented to continually support the Healthcare mission while successfully accomplishing those goals the organization must attain for its strategy to succeed. Ensures employees share knowledge, understand decisions and the reasons why decisions are made and implemented.
- Creates an environment in which people feel valued, respected, and energized to explore new methods of doing business, generating revenue, and taking calculated risks. Develops employees based on linkage to business requirements and ensures employees are competent to manage change.
- Develops an overall plan for fundraising, including a calendar of events and schedule of mailings to ensure coordination of activities and best utilization of resources.
- Develops budgets for fundraising events and monitors costs. Provides expense and revenue projections for future fiscal year planning.
- Ensures that all contributions are recorded, acknowledged and recognized promptly and appropriately according to policy.
- Identify prospects and make gift call on individuals, businesses and organizations as necessary to achieve goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in General Studies
Experience - 3+ years of Fundraising Experience; 3+ years of Supervisor Experience
Certification - Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply