If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategorySupport Services
DepartmentCUH Food/Nutrition Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours20
Job SummaryTo meet our customer's expectations by following all regulatory agencies to provide safe, quality food to all customers. To create an environment that promotes employee engagement and accountability that also demonstrates respect for all customers. To work as a team member to ensure continuity of care throughout customer's experience.
- Prepares, serves, and plates all foods with the intent to exceed the customer's expectations.
- Uses established/standardized procedures for labeling, dating, rotating, and storing as evidenced per monitoring forms.
- Prepares and serves food according to daily needs with minimal waste.
- Assists in the preparation of a variety of food according to infection control and HACCP guidelines to ensure safety and sanitation.
- Kitchen - Cleanliness of work areas is reflected on PI monitoring form. Participates in PI (records temps on refrigerators/food/dish machines and documents follow-up when there are deviations from the standard as per monitoring forms).
- Routinely checks and records temperatures per department guidelines as evidenced per monitoring forms.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Related Experience
Certification - Food Protection Professional Certified - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.50 Custer Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply