If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$24.36
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryThe Desktop Analyst provides high level technical skills to support a productive caregiver desktop experience. The Desktop Analyst is highly competent in the areas of implementing, managing and troubleshooting both physical and virtual desktop environments. This position will provide a high level of support to Monument Health caregivers via work order ticket system, phone or in person. Desktop Analysts will communicate issues and solutions to leadership and provide timely assistance to all IT workgroups in resolving caregiver issues.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Possesses a high level of knowledge and skill in relation to Monument Health’s IT environment in addition to providing strong customer service to both internal IT teams and end users.
- Works closely with Systems Engineers and Network Engineers to maintain and deploy a corporate standard desktop environment that provides a stable, high performing, and productive user experience.
- Deploys and maintains a desktop environment that supports Monument Health’s IT security standards.
- Possesses and maintains a high level of knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, PC Operating Systems, and corporate software to efficiently troubleshoot technical issues in both physical and virtual desktop environments.
- Possesses and maintains a strong level of knowledge and understanding of Monument Health’s Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) and wireless network infrastructure.
- Interfaces with external subject matter and industry experts to assist in creating strategic plans and roadmaps to keep Monument Health’s desktop infrastructure at the forefront of Healthcare technology.
- Provides leadership qualities to help mentor, support and train the Desktop Technicians and Help Desk staff.
- Evaluates and prepares specifications for the purchase of desktop products including PC hardware and software for Desktop Technicians to order.
- Provide support to the organization, division, and peers as a critical function of all IT professionals. Support includes day-to-day peer level support, emergent after hours on-call support, and any support required to maintain highly reliable IT systems.
- Document processes and activities appropriately to maintain highly reliable IT systems. Provide required elements to Call Tracking, Project Management, Change Management, and Disaster Recovery Services Guides to achieve this goal.
- Virus/malware remediation and reloads/upgrade of devices.
- Advanced troubleshooting and support of Virtual Desktops.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Education - Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or Related Field
Certification - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification (MCSE) - Accredited University or accredited training professionals; VMware Certified Professional (VCP) - Accredited University or accredited training professionals; HDI Desktop Support Technician (HDI-DST) - HDI
Experience - 3+ years of Computer/Information Technology ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must have good color vision, depth perception and eye/hand coordination.
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Job FamilyBusiness Systems
DepartmentCS IT Partner Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply