If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryTo be responsible for all donor records from all gifts and fundraising efforts conducted by the Monument Health Foundation including (but not limited to) CMN projects, Planned Giving, Capital Campaigns, Employee/Family Crisis Fund, Hospice, Senior Care, Gala's and any other donor records. Employee should be familiar with Raiser's Edge donor software and have other computer skills, including Excel spreadsheet, etc.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the donor database using appropriate software; tracking donor contact information, solicitations and gifts; developing and compiling statistical analysis of fundraising activities.
- Updates and maintains donor database using the Raiser's Edge Software. Responsible for quality of all data in the Foundation Raiser's Edge program.
- Ensures that all contributions are recorded, acknowledged and recognized promptly and appropriately according to policy.
- Prepares cash receipts journal for the Finance Department listing all donations received during the current business week and indicating the accounts which should be credited.
- Invoice Pledge receivables.
- Assists in monthly audit of financial data managed by Data Specialist/Finance and Foundation Director.
- Generate exportable address information for the preparation of mass mailings.
- Communicates, both written and orally, effectively with donors and prospective donors about program goals and purposes. Assures the accuracy of information about Monument Health.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Clerical Experience; 1+ years of Computer Skills-MS Office Applications
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Scheduled Weekly Hours20
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply