If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryPatient Services
Job FamilyPatient Support
DepartmentHome Plus RC Home Care Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours24
Job SummaryThe Customer Care Specialist is responsible for acting as a liaison between internal and external customers. Accurate maintains records and assures effective workflow. Communicates courteously, professionally and appropriately.
- Provides courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers
- Greets all callers in a pleasant manner, effectively handling their needs.
- Complete and process documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain a highly organized, efficient flow of information and be able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Assist in the smooth flow of information and maintain ongoing communication between customers and business.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Home Medical Equipment Experience or 1+ years of Home Care/Hospice Experience; 3+ years of Customer Service Experience; 1+ years Hospital Experience; 1+ years Clinical Experience
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.40 Monument Health Home Plus
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply