If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$27.48
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryPerforms CT examinations utilizing a variety of technical aspects that require judgement, ingenuity, and initiative in applying ionizing radiation to obtain diagnostic images. Promotes a cooperative and professional atmosphere with emphasis on patient care. Serves patients of all ages.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Consistently demonstrates a thorough knowledge of patient positioning, principles of CT radiation exposure, quality control, film processing, specialized protocols and demonstrates the ability to plan own work. Assists physicians in performing procedures. Provides learning environment.
- Prepares and administers correct amount of contrast, using aseptic techniques as outlined in the Infection Control manual. Able to start and maintain IV lines. Documents appropriately in patients chart.
- Develops and maintains teamwork. Demonstrates willingness to learn new procedures and accepts additional responsibilities. Is on time and prepared to work scheduled hours.
- Documents appropriate information in patients’ charts.
- Ensures the procedure and related supplies are billed correctly.
- Presents high quality images to Radiologists.
- Competently works within required computer programs (i.e. PACs, RIS, Vrad) as well as manual downtime processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent: General Studies
Graduate - Radiology Program
Certifications - **Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified - American Heart Association (AHA); (ARRT)(R) (CT) American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification with advanced certification in Cat Scan or completion of CT Registry within 12 months of hire
Education - Associates: Related Field
Experience - 1+ years of Customer Service Experience; 1+ years of Radiographer Experience
**Policy Number: MIS-7040-115 - Caregivers must be CPR certified upon employment or within their 90-day probation period.Physical Requirements:
Very heavy work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyTechnical Radiology
DepartmentRCH MIS CT Scan
Scheduled Weekly Hours32
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply