If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$18.56
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryCompletes credentialing, privileging, enrollment, proctorship, and orientation activities for the Medical Staff and other providers. Acts as a recording secretary for the applicable department meetings. Plans, coordinates and provides support to the staff as needed.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Assists in processing new and reappointment applications including but not limited to board certifications, all state licenses, databanks, federations, credentials verification, exclusion checks, etc.
- Assists in the credentialing and privileging process and provides support to the Medical Staff Coordinator.
- Communicates necessary information and requests to the VPMA, Medical Staff Coordinator, and other department staff.
- Composes correspondence, memos, and reports in an accurate and professional manner in response to the Medical Staff and VPMA needs.
- Coordinates orientation and proctorship for new physicians and other practitioners with privileges.
- Maintains, monitors, and reports expirations of physician and practitioner licenses, insurance, DEA numbers, TB test results, and other items as required.
- Prepares agendas and accurately records and transcribes minutes of medical staff department meetings, committee meetings, and other committee meetings of the Medical Staffs’ leadership (i.e. Executive Council).
- Applies for and maintains compliant Federal, State, and other third-party payor professional provider numbers for all providers employed or contracted by Monument Health.
- Provides oversight for and maintains the provider enrollment database for appropriate task management, provider communication, and repository of applications and files.
- Completes necessary enrollment, re-enrollment, and change applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 3+ years of Administrative Experience; 3+ years of Healthcare Experience
Education - Associates degree in Healthcare
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job CategoryBusiness Administration
Job FamilyBusiness Services
DepartmentRCH Medical Staff Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Employee TypePRN 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply