If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryEducation and Research
DepartmentCS IT Healthcare Informatics
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Credentialed Trainer is an active participant on training team, contributing based on particular area of clinical or business expertise. Consistently accomplishes assigned tasks according to project deadlines, schedules and quality standards.
- Attend and successfully complete the 6-week Trainer Credentialing Program. Requirements for successful completion include: a passing grade of 80% or higher on the competency exam and successfully presenting a training topic.
- Prepare the learning environment/classroom including set up, tear down, and other logistics.
- Deliver standardized, instructor led, scripted training curriculum to clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Conduct engaging and effective training sessions to diverse audiences.
- Perform attendance and complete required documentation related to class session.
- Incorporate the principles of Adult Learning in training classes.
- Assess training needs before, during and after each class. Make necessary adjustments to training delivery based on student and training team feedback.
- Applies the knowledge of unit/department workflows & policy and procedures associated with the use of Epic software.
- Provide support to all caregivers and providers according to assigned coverage schedule.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent.
Education - Bachelors degree in related field
Certification - Epic Certification - Accredited University or accredited training
Experience - 1+ years of Education Trainer Experience; 3+ years of Clinical ExperienceLight work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply