If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyFood and Nutrition
DepartmentCUH Food/Nutrition Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryTo meet our customers' expectations by following all regulatory agencies to provide safe, quality food to all customers. To create an environment that promotes employee engagement and accountability that also demonstrates respect for all customers. To work as a team member to ensure continuity of care throughout customers experience. To lead by example, and train new Dietary Aides in the daily tasks of the role.
- Speaks with a pleasant and professional voice when on the telephone. Interprets the caller's needs and offers assistance as evidenced by observation and feedback.
- Adjusts diet according to patient’s needs taking into consideration allergies, intolerances, lifestyle, psychosocial, and educational factors.
- Gathers complete data and accurately takes orders.
- Enters all documentation in the computer system accurately on a daily basis accurately as required.
- Attends staff meetings/workshops or obtains information when unable to do so. Monitors self-computer usage.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Related Experience
Certification - Food Protection Professional Certified - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.50 Monument Health Custer Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply