If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryQuality Risk Management and Compliance
DepartmentSTH Standards / Risk Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryResponsible for coordination of clinical excellence through concurrent monitoring of clinical outcomes and effective clinical quality processes.
● Provides continuum-based leadership for achieving goals and organization strategic initiatives.
● Demonstrates effective fiscal management through cost containment measures while ensuring high quality, cost effective care is being provided to patients.
● Uses evaluative and outcome data to facilitate the achievement of consistent clinical outcomes by concurrently assessing the quality of care provided based on predetermined indicators and clinical judgment.
● Researches best practice that promotes improved outcomes and facilitates process design, protocol and order set creation, review, and revision with appropriate stakeholders.
● Performs data compilation and monitors and analyzes quality, safety, and financial data to evaluate quality of care/performance achieved. Identifies trends and patterns, provides recommendations for improvement and communicates performance outcomes to appropriate boards, committees, organizations, department, and personnel.
● Collaborates with medical staff and hospital personnel and other members of the interdisciplinary team to promote quality outcomes, patient safety, challenge, innovation, and growth of services.
● Builds cohesiveness across organizational boundaries to improve the quality of patient outcomes.
Education - Associates in Nursing
Certification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Education - Bachelors in Nursing
Work Experience - 5+ years Clinical ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.64 Sturgis Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply