If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
DepartmentMHMC-Sturgis Primary Care
Scheduled Weekly Hours36
Job SummaryThe clinical assistant utilizes a progressive, cooperative effort to provide direct patient care as authorized by licensed personnel.
- The Clinical Assistant works in coordination with physicians, advanced practice clinicians, and other nursing staff members to care for patients’ clinical needs and related follow-up care as well as any off-site scheduling or communication needs of the providers.
- Completes vital signs and EKG.
- Completes all assigned clerical activities.
- Ensures documentation on the patient record is accurate, clear and concise.
- Properly prepares the examination and treatment areas per the provider’s preference.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certifications - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - South Dakota Board of Nursing; Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant (CPCT/A)Physical Requirements: Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues.64 Sturgis Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply