If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyNursing Support
DepartmentMHUC-SP 10th St. Urgent Care
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
Job SummaryThe Clinical Assistant works collaboratively to provide direct and indirect patient care in the ambulatory setting. The Clinical Assistant participates as a member of the health care team and performs assigned tasks in accordance with the policies and procedure of Monument Health to meet the needs of the patient. The Clinical Assistant carries out designated activities/functions which they have received appropriate training and supervision.
- The Clinical Assistant properly prepares the examination and treatment areas per clinic standards.
- Completes patient rooming procedures to include vital signs, data collection and other identified components specific to the clinic setting and within outlined Scope of Responsibilities.
- Assists with Point of Care laboratory testing following successful competency training.
- Ensures documentation in the patient record is accurate, clear, and concise within outlined Scope of Responsibilities.
- Completes all assigned clerical activities and supply maintenance/ordering as directed.
- Assists with scheduling follow up care as ordered/directed.
- Functions within the documented Monument Health Scope of Responsibilities.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certifications - Within 60 days of hire, Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Professional Certification - American Heart Association (AHA)
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certifications - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - South Dakota Board of NursingPhysical Requirements: Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues.62 Monument Health Spearfish Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply