If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Pay Rate Range$15.83
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryIt starts with heart. That is what you will do each day. As a Clinical Assistant at Monument Health, you will be valued as an essential team member providing compassionate patient focused care. You will discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and— most importantly— a life-changing career. You will make a difference. Every day.
As a Clinical Assistant, you will work collaboratively both under supervision and independently to provide direct and indirect patient care in the clinic setting. You will participate as an active member of the health care team by performing assigned tasks, designated activities, and functions for which you have received training in accordance with the policies and procedures of Monument Health to meet the needs of the patient.
Our vision at Monument Health is to be one team, to listen, to be inclusive, and to show we care. To do the right thing. Every time. If you share this philosophy, we hope you’ll join us.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- The Clinical Assistant properly prepares the examination and treatment areas per clinic standards.
- Completes patient rooming procedures to include vital signs, data collection and other identified components specific to the clinic setting and within outlined Scope of Responsibilities.
- Assists with Point of Care laboratory testing following successful competency training.
- Ensures documentation in the patient record is accurate, clear, and concise within outlined Scope of Responsibilities.
- Completes all assigned clerical activities and supply maintenance/ordering as directed.
- Assists with scheduling follow up care as ordered/directed.
- Functions within the documented Monument Health Scope of Responsibilities.
- All other duties as assigned.
Certifications - Within 60 days of hire, Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Professional Certification - American Heart Association (AHA)
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certifications - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - South Dakota Board of NursingPhysical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues.
Job FamilyNursing Support
DepartmentMHMC-LD Primary Care
Scheduled Weekly Hours36
60 Monument Health Lead Deadwood Hospital
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply