If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).Pay Range: $15.50 - $18.40Child Care Aide $15.50-$17.83, Child Care Assistant $16.00-$18.40
Job SummaryTo provide quality care of children ranging from six weeks old up to age 12 with developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Establishes a nurturing and respectful relationship with all children and provides activities that enhance each child's self-concept and socialization skills.
- Establishes a positive learning environment and provides a variety of activities that promote children's physical skills, intellectual abilities, communication skills and creative expression.
- Utilizes knowledge gained through training and takes precautionary measures in order to provide for the safety of the children, parents, and other program participants.
- Contributes to the overall quality early childhood programming by promoting a positive developmentally appropriate practice and ensuring an overall safe, healthy and secure environment for children, staff and visitors.
- Integrates positive guidance techniques on a regular basis, such as communicating expectations, giving children realistic choices, and redirecting inappropriate behaviors.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 1+ years of Early Childhood Experience
Education - Associates in Child Studies/Education and/or obtain within 12-months of hire Certification - Child Development Associate (CDA) - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job CategorySupport Services
Job FamilyChild Care
DepartmentRCH Rapid City Childrens Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply