If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Starting Pay Rate Range$20.93
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryAssists in assessment and provides direct patient care to individuals of all ages with the goal of maximizing their function and independence.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Uses appropriate critical thinking and judgment in the provision of care. Performs all aspects of treatment based on accepted national, departmental and evidence-based standards. Provides treatment that meets or exceeds departmental outcome standards.
- Documents in a timely, accurate manner which supports medical necessity in accordance with department standards.
- Submits required paperwork for billing, accurate charges and authorizations. Demonstrates appropriate use of time management according to departmental productivity standards.
- Demonstrates initiative in individual professional development. Completes all education required by the Monument Health system and for licensure/certification in a timely manner. Actively promotes the profession within Monument Health and to the outside community.
- Incorporates and educates patient, family and caregivers in treatment, goal setting and discharge planning as appropriate.
- Follows the established OT care plan and collaborates with primary OTR on any care plan changes or problems.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Associates degree or equivalent OR graduate of accredited program for Occupational Therapist Assistant
Certification - Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapists (NBCOT)
Experience - 1+ years of Related Experience
Certification - Licensure through SDBMOE - Accredited University or accredited training professionals
Job FamilyOccupational Therapy
DepartmentRCH Occupational Therapy10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply