If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategorySupport Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryTo act as an agent of Monument Health through responsible delivery driver to distribute products and provide services to our customers. Qualified vehicle operator, responsible for safe driving, operational condition and provide delivery services to our customers. The goal for this position is to coordinate and meet all delivery stops in a timely manner.
- Delivery and pick-up items to include but not limited to: medical supplies, pharmacy totes, mail, lab samples and other assigned items to and from various locations.
- Deliver and pick-up soiled and clean linen as well as exchange linen carts for all accounts as assigned.
- Ensure all deliveries and pick-ups are completed in a timely manner in order to meet customer expectations.
- Maintain the care of vehicles by scheduling routine maintenance to include oil changes, interior cleaning and regularly scheduled maintenance
- Meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations with respect to transporting items in a temperature regulated manner. I.E. laboratory samples refrigerated, frozen, anaerobic, etc.
- Coordinate all vehicle repairs and scheduled vehicle maintenance appointments in a timely manner.
- Train relief drivers and ensure that all federal and state regulations are met in case of an absence.
- All other duties as assigned.
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply