If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyHuman Resources
DepartmentCS Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryResponsible for assisting caregivers and leaders with benefits & leave inquiries. Resolves routine benefit and leave problems and clarifies plan eligibility and administrative procedures.
Leave of Absence
- Serve as a primary point of contact for caregivers and manages regarding benefit and leave inquiries, advising caregivers and managers on the leave process and related policies.
- Administer all company leaves of absence, including federal, state and local leaves, reasonable accommodation under ADA, personal leave, military leave, etc. in conjunction with 3rd party vendor.
- Create and maintain complete and accurate leave files.
- Communicate with caregivers, managers and human resources professionals to coordinate the return to work process, including accommodation requests and leave expirations.
- Ensure all payroll transactions related to leaves of absences are accurate.
- Educate caregivers on all company benefits programs via email communications, internal marketing, one on one conversations, group presentations, and other communication vehicles.
- Support annual open enrollment, ensuring all caregivers can enroll in benefits if eligible and interested; assist with enrollment process when necessary and answer caregiver questions regarding benefits offered or eligibility; inform caregivers of changes to benefits plan or structure.
- Analyze benefits data to ensure accuracy, including service from third party vendors.
- Maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local leave laws and regulations.
- Preserve confidentiality and maintain accurate documentation and files.
- Additional benefits administration and other duties assigned as appropriate.
- Stay abreast & ensure compliance of regulatory environment and ensures compliance in assigned leave and benefits areas.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 2-5 years benefits and leave administration experience
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply