If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job CategoryInformation Technology
DepartmentCS IT Innovation and Business Informatics
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe Applications Analyst is responsible for providing technical and organizational leadership for their assigned applications, analyze problems and user requirements, program and document solutions, and provide support for computer users throughout the organization
- Document processes and activities appropriately to maintain highly reliable IT systems. Provide required elements to Call Tracking, Project Management, Change Management, and Disaster Recovery Services Guides to achieve this goal.
- Provide support to the organization, division, and peers as a critical function of all IT professionals. Support includes day-to-day peer level support, emergent after hours support, and any support required to maintain highly reliable IT systems.
- Analyzes, reviews, monitors, or modifies computer systems to maintain the system functionality, increase operating efficiency, or adapt to new requirements to ensure system availability.
- Assesses the needs and requirements of the end-users to maximize applications functionality that complements or improves end-user workflows.
- Coordinates and communicates with end-users, vendors, and other staff on application design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation to ensure proper system configuration and defined business needs.
- Develops or assists with the development of application-specific training curriculums and materials. Provides training to staff as needed.
- Maintains awareness of security policies and procedures to ensure appropriate physical access, system access, and data integrity.
- Manages and coordinates activities associated with the development and implementation of computer/information systems, including new implementations and system updates.
- Provides end-user support by responding to software application problems in a timely manner, reviews and works to resolve issues within target dates. Develops and/or performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems
Experience - 1+ years of Computer/Information Technology Experience; 1+ years of Health Information System ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply