If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyAdministrative Assistance
DepartmentRCH Surgical Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProvide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, ordering supplies, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Promotes department goals and objectives in accordance with established policies.
- Acts as the department receptionist and processes and completes various tasks/requests including document preparation, typing, proofreading, and filing.
- Coordinates all activities involved in the preparation of department correspondence to facilitate ongoing communication and efficient departmental operations.
- Opens, sorts, reviews, prioritizes and forwards all incoming mail, and telephone calls, including faxes and emails, processing response(s) when appropriate.
- Maintains office supply inventories and other specific materials needed.
- Assists with planning, scheduling, and coordinating of meetings and trainings.
- Assists in overall care of the patient by performing clerical and other functions under the direction and supervision of supervisor.
- Compiles monthly or quarterly reports according to predetermined parameters.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Clerical Experience
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply