If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
COVID Vaccination Statement
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities is our deepest commitment at Monument Health. As a condition of employment, Monument Health requires all employees be fully vaccinated * against COVID-19, or have obtained an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to starting employment.
*Fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since the completion of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series. COVID-19 primary vaccination series is defined as the administration of a single-dose vaccine (such as the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine) or the administration of all required doses of a multi-dose vaccine (such as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (interchangeable with the licensed Comirnaty Vaccine) or the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine).
Pay Rate Range$16.00
(Determined by the knowledge, skills, and experience of the applicant.)
Job SummaryProvide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, ordering supplies, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Promotes department goals and objectives in accordance with established policies.
Monument Health offers competitive wages and benefits on qualifying positions. Some of those benefits can include:
*Supportive work culture
*Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
*Retirement Plans, Health Savings Account, and Flexible Spending Account
*Instant pay is available for qualifying positions
*Paid Time Off Accrual Bank
*Opportunities for growth and advancement
*Excellent pay differentials on qualifying positions (extra pay for working evening, nights or weekends)
- Acts as the department receptionist and processes and completes various tasks/requests including document preparation, typing, proofreading, and filing.
- Coordinates all activities involved in the preparation of department correspondence to facilitate ongoing communication and efficient departmental operations.
- Opens, sorts, reviews, prioritizes and forwards all incoming mail, and telephone calls, including faxes and emails, processing response(s) when appropriate.
- Maintains office supply inventories and other specific materials needed.
- Assists with planning, scheduling, and coordinating of meetings and trainings.
- Assists in overall care of the patient by performing clerical and other functions under the direction and supervision of supervisor.
- Compiles monthly or quarterly reports according to predetermined parameters.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 1+ years of Clerical Experience
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Job FamilyAdministrative Assistance
DepartmentMHMC-RC Flormann St. Clinic Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Employee TypeRegular 10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply