If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Job FamilyAdministrative Support
DepartmentRCH Rapid City Childrens Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryProvide high-level administrative support by answering incoming calls, handling information requests, maintaining child schedules. Also performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receive visitors, order supplies, and schedule meetings. May also assist in the classroom and interact with children and their parents on a regular basis.
- Acts as the department receptionist and processes and completes various tasks/requests including document preparation, typing, proofreading, and filing.
- Coordinates all activities involved in the preparation of department correspondence to facilitate ongoing communication and efficient departmental operations.
- Opens, sorts, reviews, prioritizes and forwards all incoming mail, and telephone calls, including faxes and emails, processing response(s) when appropriate.
- Maintains child records, office supply inventories and other specific items needed.
- Assists with planning, scheduling, and coordinating of meetings and trainings.
- Compiles monthly or quarterly reports according to predetermined parameters.
- Establishes a nurturing and respectful relationship with all children and parents and provides activities that enhance each child's self-concept and socialization skills. Establishes a positive learning environment and provides a variety of activities that promote children's physical skills, intellectual abilities, communication skills and creative expression.
- Utilizes knowledge gained through training and takes precautionary measures in order to provide for the safety of the children, parents, and other program participants.
- Contributes to the overall quality early childhood programming by promoting a positive developmentally appropriate practice and ensuring an overall safe, healthy and secure environment for children, staff and visitors.
- Integrates positive guidance techniques on a regular basis, such as communicating expectations, giving children realistic choices, and redirecting inappropriate behaviors.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Hours: 8:30am- 5:30pm / Monday - FridayPhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.10 Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Inc.
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply