If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Job SummaryThe position will assist in Accounting and Accounts Payable processing. Will maintain reconciliations, input and maintain fixed assets, statistics and assist in monthly close process.
- Compile, match, review and record invoices for weekly Accounts Payable check run.
- Assist in the month end close process for financial reporting.
- Input asset additions and dispose of assets, maintain accurate asset ledgers.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Input and reconcile statistics on a monthly basis.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Experience - 3+ years of clerical experience
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.15 Corporate Services Division
Make a difference. Every day.
Monument Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply