Monument Health Rapid City Hospital is looking for a physician to provide coverage at local skilled nursing facilities.
- Full time: 188 days per year
- Alternating weekend call coverage
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine BE/BC
- Provide Medical Directorship at three area skilled nursing facilities
- Provide medical oversight of patient care and rehabilitation
- Serve as a collaborating physician of existing nurse practitioners
Monument Health offers a very competitive salary along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation AND moving allowance, paid malpractice, annual CME reimbursement and a comprehensive basic PLUS exclusive physician supplemental benefits package.
Rapid City is nestled among the pines of western South Dakota’s beautiful Black Hills. This family friendly community is surrounded by multiple national parks and monuments that offer year-round outdoor activities. Rich in culture, Rapid City has something to offer everyone, including theatrical performances, sporting events, classical music, outdoor concerts, seasonal festivities and more.
You can have it all: a high quality medical practice and a satisfying lifestyle in a premier vacation destination.
This opportunity does not qualify for J1 Visa Waivers.