October 17, 2019
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
A day-long symposium for cardiology medical professionals offering a practical approach to the newest technology, latest wellness trends and advanced preventative strategies.
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Primary Prevention & Wellness
- Updates in Cardiovascular Disease and Preoperative Pearls
- Thrombophilia and Anticoagulation
- Panel Discussion and Case Studies
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular Devices and Ablation
- Cutting-Edge Cases in Cardiovascular Disease
A networking social will follow the symposium.
For additional information or to register, contact Monument Health Talent Development at email@example.com or call 605-755-5510 option 5. CME/CE Credits Available.
Snacks and lunch are provided.
Each of the presentations are available below in PDF format. File sizes vary from 1.2 to 10.8MB. Video clips for each presenter are available too.
- Atrial Tachycardia — Lizanne Laird, CNP
- Cardiac Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation — Saverio J. Barbera, M.D. | Video
- Constriction versus Restriction — Anurag Bajaj, M.D. | Video
- Cutting Edge Cardiovascular Cases — Bhaskar Purushottam, M.D. | Video
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants: Beyond Atrial Fibrillation and Venous thrombosis — Robert D. McBane II, M.D. | Video
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants: Which drug for which patient — Robert D. McBane II, M.D. | Video
- Lifestyle Medicine: Primordial Prevention: Treating the root causes of disease — Jose Teixeira, M.D. | Video
- Lipid Guideline Update — John Hatanelas, D.O.
- The Smoking Gun — Drew Purdy, M.D. | Video
- STEMI: Not Your Typical Presentation — Kelli Kartak, CNP
- Structural heart Disease Update — Joseph Tuma, M.D. | Video
- A Treatise on Canine AV nodal function Under Conditions of exertion — Ethan Levine, M.D. | Video
- Troponin Elevation in Young People — Kimberly Hayden, PA-C
- Workplace Wellness — Theresa Ferdinand, RNC BSN | Video